Bettina Boncok *Senior Associate
Bettina Boncok is advising both local and international clients in the variety of commercial real estate transactions and developments, covering - among others - the acquisition of residential, office, mixed-use, as well as industrial properties and management of real estate utilization contract portfolio.
In complex real estate transactions, Bettina assists clients during the entire process, including, among others legal due diligence, structuring of the transactions in order to mitigate associated risks, drafting and negotiating sale and purchase, as well as any related agreements, effective planning and management of tasks relating to the closing of the transactions.
- Advising the real estate asset management arm of major Hungarian bank on the acquisition of a portfolio of six office buildings in Budapest, Hungary. The deal represented the biggest office transaction on the Hungarian market to date.
- Acting for a Hungary based private equity fund on the acquisition of an office park consisting of 4 office buildings from a major Hungarian real estate developer.
- Acting for an international developer in relation to negotiating a built-to-suit lease agreement with a market leading British oil and gas company to house a major shared service center. The focus of our work was to reconcile the standard contractual requirements of the tenant with the expectations of the financing banks of our client.
- Advising a major real estate developer on negotiating a built-to-suit lease agreement for the new headquarter of a Hungarian media company. The deal involved specific challenges due to the monumental protection of the original building.
- University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary, Faculty of Law, JD, summa cum laude, 2011
- Johannes Kepler Universität, Linz, Austria, Faculty of Law, Erasmus Scholarship, 2009
- Legal500, 2020 - 2022, Real Estate, (Individual Rankings): Rising Stars