Gaëlle Bouriau has developed extensive knowledge in banking and finance matters.Gaëlle advises Moroccan and international banks and funds on their domestic and cross-border finance transactions. She particularly intervenes in corporate finance transaction, acquisition finance and project finance.
- Advising a Moroccan investment bank in drafting the documentation relating to the setting up of template financing documentation in accordance with the accreditation obtained from a green fund.
- Advising a foreign private equity fund and a Moroccan bank (Société Générale Maroc) in connection with the financing in respect of the acquisition of a Moroccan pharmaceutical company.
- Advising Proparco in connection with the financing of a waste management program in Casablanca.
- Advising a major UK retail and commercial bank on numerous corporate finance transactions.
- Advising a pool of banks on the French law aspects in connection with facilities agreements governed by English law but guaranteed by a French obligor.
- Advising a company focusing on the origination, placing and trading of bonds and loans for the semi-public sector and corporates in relation to a bond issue (stand alone).