Kristi advises on a range of areas of corporate law at a local, national and multi-jurisdictional level, including acquisitions, investments, disposals, group reorganisations and general constitutional and corporate governance matters.
Kristi also advises insurers in relation to the provision of warranty and indemnity insurance in connection with corporate transactions.
Kristi’s work spans many sectors, including: Technology and Software, Insurance, Retail and Manufacturing.
- Advised the shareholders of a residential care provider, in relation to the disposal of the entire issued share capital to a specialist healthcare group.
- Advised an AIM-listed provider of cloud and managed communication services, in relation to the disposal of its print services business unit.
- Advised a PLC which specialises in providing services and software for digital learning and talent management, in relation to its acquisition of a leading provider of online diversity and inclusion solutions.
- Advised a Swedish company which unites European auction houses by enabling the sale of everyday antiques on its online marketplace, in relation to its acquisition of a general and fine art auction house in Somerset.
- Advised an IT and software development company headquartered in Argentina, in relation to its acquisition of a leading salesforce partner.
- Advised a world-leading consulting firm in relation to the remaining sale of its business to the majority shareholder.
- University of Sheffield, LLB
- University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course