Adam BradshawLegal Director
Adam Bradshaw focuses on all aspects of international and domestic arbitration, offshore litigation and alternative dispute resolution and has experience in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Adam has dispute resolution experience acting for both private and public organisations in a wide variety of sectors, including information technology, construction and telecommunications.
- Representing a prominent Indian real estate developer in a US$600 million dispute involving entities incorporated in the Isle of Man, BVI, Mauritius, India and the US. Advising the client in relation to parallel proceedings in the High Court of the Isle of Man and an LCIA arbitration seated in Singapore
- Representing the same client in relation to the costs proceedings of a LCIA arbitration seated in Delhi, India. Advising the client in relation to the claimant's costs claim
- Acting on behalf of a UK public authority in a £750 million dispute involving the provision of a defective IT system for public service use in the UK. Advising the client in relation to an LCIA arbitration seated in London and alternative dispute resolution
- Advising a US conglomerate in two ICC arbitrations seated in Qatar relating to the construction of the Hamad International Airport
- Advising a UAE property development company in DIFC Court proceedings in relation to the unlawful termination of a financial agreement
- Representing a UK client in ICC arbitration proceedings against a Russian state owned investment company. Advising the client in relation to a successful settlement
- Advising a global satellite communications company in relation to the termination of a hardware and software development agreement
- Acting on behalf of an international clay pipe manufacturer in successfully defending a US$100 million product liability claim in Bahrain. Advising the client in relation to LCIA arbitration proceedings and alternative dispute resolution
- Representing a global steel production company in relation to the termination of a consultancy services agreement with an Indian manufacturing business
- Advising an Australian manufacturing company in relation to a AUD20 million product liability dispute in the High Court of Victoria
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of England and Wales