Erin Brewster represents a wide variety of multinational clients with an emphasis on corporate reorganizations and restructurings.
Erin has been involved in designing and implementing tax efficient structures in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, supply chain restructuring, repatriation planning and post-acquisition integration.
Erin has extensive experience coordinating and managing cross-functional teams across numerous disciplines and jurisdictions.
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Erin worked at a multinational law firm as a tax associate and at a multinational professional services firm primarily handing M&A related transactions and a mixture of federal and state tax work.
- Author, comment "When have they paid enough? The taxability of compensation payments made to wrongfully incarcerated individuals," 64 SMU Law Review 1405, 2011
- Co-Author, "Brief for respondent," 28 John Marshall Journal of Computer & Information Law 151, 2010
- Presenter, "How the Subpart F rules operate," BNA US Introduction to International Tax, Houston, TX, November 2016
- Presenter, "Subpart F & taxable transfers of CFC stock," BNA US International Tax Planning, Houston, TX, December 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy, 2007