Andrew BrownSenior Associate
Andrew Brown works on a wide variety of property transactions including landlord and tenant matters, property management, supporting large corporate transactions, real estate finance and acquisitions and disposals. Andrew acts for a wide range of clients and regularly works as part of team with lawyers from other offices from around the country on large refinancing and acquisition projects.
- Acting on the sale of an industrial unit for GBP1.7 million and the subsequent lease back to the seller.
- Regularly acts on behalf of a number of companies on occupational leases of office premises across the UK.
- Acting as part of a large multi office team on the sale of a majority stake in a UK gas distribution business.
- Acting on behalf of property developers in letting numerous office and retails units at newly developed properties across the UK.
- Regularly works on due diligence reporting and preparation of certificates of title to support acquisitions and re-financing transactions.
- Acting on the property elements of a refinance of a portfolio of care homes which were under construction including advising on planning and construction elements.