Artur Bugsgang focuses on tax law and has thorough knowledge of tax law and company law as well as VAT and indirect taxes.
Artur's primary practice areas are tax law and company law as a result of the close interrelation between these two areas. He thus deals with aspects of company and tax law relating to the sale and purchase of enterprises, ownership transfer, capital injection, mergers and demergers and any other general business advice in connection with the operation of enterprises. Additional practice areas are VAT and indirect taxes, including car registration taxes.
Artur has before the Danish courts safeguarded the interests of clients such as Danish financial services group Nykredit, Volvo, Danish property company Freja ejendomme A/S, Akzo Nobel and the Danish Car Importers Association.
- "Clients praise Artur Bugsgang as 'a seriously clever guy - if you have something really difficult, he's very capable and technically strong'", Chambers and Partners, 2015
- "Within Tax, clients describe Artur Bugsgang as a very clever tax lawyer. He has experience in restructuring, company tax, VAT and car registration tax", Chambers and Partners, 2014
- Co-author of International Employment Relationships, Thomson Reuters, 2009 (published in Danish only)
- Various articles on tax in the Danish tax periodical Tidsskrift for Skatter og Afgifter
- Various articles on tax in Global Tax Weekly
- Various articles on VAT and financial services in The Tax Journal
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Council of the Danish Bar and Law Society’s Fiscal Affairs Committee
- The Danish Lawyers’ Tax Law Association
- The Danish Association for Company Law
- The Danish Association of European Law
- The Danish Branch of the International Fiscal Association
- The International Fiscal Association
- The International Bar Association