Till Burmeister advises German and international clients on all corporate law matters, focusing on private equity and M&A transactions.He has particular experience advising private equity and international corporate clients in connection with complex cross-border transactions, co-investments and strategic joint ventures.
- Advising Trilantic Europe and Prettl group on the sale of Prettl SWH group, specialised in the assembly and design of cable solutions for the automotive industry.*
- Advising Partners Group on the acquisition of special vessels operator North Star.*
- Advising KKR on the acquisition of a significant minority stake in Körber’s supply chain software business.*
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of Lagardère Sports, a leading sports marketing firm providing sponsorship, media, brand consulting, as well as event management, and athlete management services.*
- Advising Partners Group, CDPQ and OTTP on the acquisition of Techem group, a global market leader in the provision of heat and water sub-metering services.*
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of Covestro’s European systems houses business.*
- Advising AGC Equity Partners on the acquisition of the hotel and office complex “The Squaire”.*
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Beinbauer group, a leading provider of complex machined metal parts for the European on- and off-highway commercial vehicle industry.*
- Advising Näder Family Office on the sale of a minority stake in Otto Bock, a global leader in orthopaedic technology.*
*Denotes experience from a previous firm
Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, Second State Examination, 2014
- University of Hamburg, First State Examination, 2011
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Till worked for more than eight years for an international law firm focusing on M&A and private equity matters.