Jameson L. CalitriAssociate
Jameson concentrates his practice on energy transactions and related regulatory matters.
He advises clients with respect to the purchase, sale and development of renewable generation facilities and other energy infrastructure projects. He regularly assists with the negotiation of power purchase agreements. Jameson has also represented utilities throughout the New England region in a number of matters requiring regulatory approval, including mergers and acquisitions, PPAs, rate case filings, grid modernization filings, energy efficiency plans, tariff changes, gas system infrastructure safety enhancement, and other matters.
Jameson received his Juris Doctor from Northeastern University School of Law and his MBA from Northeastern University's D'Amore-McKim School of Business as part of a dual-degree program. While in school, he interned with the in-house counsel of John Hancock Financial Services and was a judicial intern to the Hon. Frank J. Bailey of the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Prior to law school, Jameson worked as a fund accountant at State Street Bank and Trust and as a private banker at the Bank of New York Mellon. He received his Bachelor of Arts in History from Gettysburg College.
- Assisted in the negotiation of a virtual PPA on behalf of a corporate buyer.
- Representation of buyer in the proposed acquisition of a solar + storage project to be located in Maryland and assistance with renegotiation of PPA.
- Assisted in the negotiation of Built to Own Agreement and related Operation and Maintenance Agreement with respect to a wind generation facility.
- Advice regarding an offering with respect to a portfolio of wind and solar generation projects in multiple jurisdictions.
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law 2018
- M.B.A., Northeastern University 2018
- B.A., Gettysburg College 2007
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association