Fernanda Calmon is experienced in matters related to government relations. She assists in monitoring legislative processes, drafting proposals for Bills of Law and amendments, and crafting training strategies to communicate with public agents at the legislative, executive and judiciary levels.
She additionally advises on legal proceedings related to anti-competitive conduct as well as civil, business, administrative, economic and tax matters before the Higher Courts.
Within her antitrust practice, Fernanda is experienced in submitting complex transactions for Brazilian Antitrust System analysis, defending administrative proceedings, entering into leniency agreements and other agreements with Brazilian antitrust authorities, and preparing representations before the Administrative Council for Economic Defense.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- LL.M., Business Law, Getúlio Vargas Foundation 2016
Specialization in Constitutional Law, Cândido Mendes University 2012
- B.A., Law, IESB University Center 2010
- Author, "Pink Tax: Can Antitrust Authorities address gender issues in the analysis of price discrimination conduct?" 1st Edition, Brasília: Universidade de Brasília, v.1, p. 382-409, 2021
- Author, "To what extent can resolution CADE n. 21/2018 influence the negotiation of leniency and settlement agreements at CADE?," São Paulo: IBRAC, 2019
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association, Brasília
- Brazilian Bar Association, Section of the Federal District
- Brazilian Association of Institutional and Governmental Relations
- Competition Defense Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association, Section of the Federal District