Aloïs Charpenet specialises in VAT and Indirect Tax. He has worldwide experience and provides support to the DLA Piper Global Tax group. His mission focusses on developing and delivering on the Indirect Tax practice knowledge strategy as well as providing support/insight with respect to technical issues.
His main role is to ensure that all practitioners within the Indirect Tax practice are equipped with the best and up to date knowledge, experience quality training and benefit from enhanced visibility.
King’s College London, LL.M. in Taxation, Honours, 2010
University of Rennes I, Master of Law in Business Law, 2009
University of Exeter, LL.B. Law with French Law, Merit, 2009
Publications and media
- European VAT Reform(s) : An Overview, Revue de Droit Fiscal #08, September 2020, Legitech
- December 2018 to June 2022, Senior Associate in Luxembourg Law Firms
- January 2016 to December 2018, VAT Senior Manager in a Luxembourg Big4 company
- July 2013 to January 2016, VAT Manager in a London Big4 company (including a 6-month New-Zealand experience)
- September 2010 to July 2013, VAT Advisor in a Luxembourg Big4 company