Natalia CichockaJunior Associate
Natalia specializes in corporate law, in particular M&A transactions, private equity transactions and investments in equity and debt funds.
She advises Polish and foreign clients on due diligence reviews and the preparation of transaction documentation, including private and public companies from the retail, insurance, infrastructure and energy sectors. She also advises companies on day-to-day corporate and commercial aspects of their activity.
- Advising Generali PTE on the acquisition of an organized part of an enterprise and the takeover of the management of MetLife OFE and MetLife DFE from MetLife PTE.
- Advising PFR Fundusz Funduszy FIZ on the investment in the General Atlantic, Northzone, Beechbrook, CVI and TCV funds.
- Advising RWE on the acquisition of a PV farm developer with a project capacity of 3 GW.
- Advising Enterprise Investors on the acquisition of a minority stake in Ekoenergetyka-Polska.
- Advising Żabka Polska on the acquisition of a majority stake in Maczfit Foods.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2022
- July 2022 – present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- September 2021 – June 2022, Paralegal, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- September 2020 – August 2021, Intern, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- February 2019 – June 2019, Intern, International law firm, Warsaw
- September 2018 – January 2019, Intern, Polish law firm, Warsaw
Memberships And Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, trainee advocate