Patricia Cicote is experienced in merger and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and contractual and labor matters.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Assisted in a major energy producer’s a
- ssisted a major mobility-as-a-service platform in its a
- dvised on company’s a
- Advised a major independent owner, operator and developer of shared telecommunications infrastructure in its a
- ssisted a major logistics company in its afocusingfractional cargo industry
- Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo, Specialization in Labor Law, 2017
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Specialization in Contract Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Laws, Universidade Paulista, 2008
Before joining the firm, Patricia worked as an associate in several major Brazilian law firms, where she advised on corporate and M&A transactions with focus on due diligence proceedings.