Rebecca is a corporate lawyer with an energy focus, with a background of advising domestic and international clients across a broad range of corporate and energy related matters, including M&A, financings, capital markets, commercial contracts, advisory matters and corporate governance.
Professional QualificationsSolicitor of the Senior Courts of England and WalesSolicitor regulated by the Law Society of Ireland
- Advising a leading renewable energy company in high growth markets on the sale of a majority equity stake in the company.*
- Advising an investment company which invests in digital infrastructure on the Irish law aspects of due diligence in connection with its IPO and subsequent acquisition of a Dublin-headquartered operator of sub-sea cable infrastructure.*
- Advising a leading Irish retail oil company on its acquisition of a forecourt retailer group.*
- Advising a consortium towards financial close in respect of a national PPP construction programme for social housing.*
- Advising on due diligence relating to a debt financing transaction with borrowers in the renewable energy sector.*
- Advising Irish listed companies in relation to the migration of their uncertificated securities from CREST to Euroclear Bank in accordance with the Migration of Participating Securities Act 2019.*
- Advising a technology company in relation to a EUR30m private equity investment in the company.*
* Indicates experience at a previous firm.
- Trinity College Dublin, Law and German, LL.B. (Ling. Germ.), 2013
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Exchange, 2012
- 2019 – 2023, leading Irish law firm