Jean-François ClariSenior Associate
Jean-François is an associate in the Real Estate Department.
He has experience in drafting and negotiating construction contracts, professional appointments, bonds, collateral warranties and other related documents.
Jean-François has also an extensive experience of property matters at every stage of a real estate transaction.
This includes, inter alia :
- Asset audits,
- Acquisition and disposals,
- Sale before completion / Forward purchase agreement,
- Development agreements,
- Construction agreements,
- Commercial leases including build to suit leases/lease in future state of completion.
- Advising a world-leading multinational technology company on the development and the lease of a fulfillment center of 152.000 sq.m, (1.637.000 sq. ft) located in Paris area, which was later sold to investors in the context of a European sale and leaseback transaction.
- Advising a world-leading multinational technology company regarding the development and the lease (through leases in future state of completion) of several new sites.
- Advising a world-leading aerospace supplier regarding the development and the lease (through a lease in future state of completion) of a new factory.
- Advising an international real estate company regarding the lease (through lease in future state of completion) of an office building to be developed.
- Advising a multinational logistics real estate investment trust in the negotiation of a design services agreement.
- Advising a major coworking space provider on several contractor agreements with respect to several fit-out projects located in Paris.
- University of Paris I Sorbonne/IAE of Paris, MBA Master of Business Administration, 2013
- University of Paris XII, Master of Real Estate Law, 2008