Liz Clarke LLM
Liz Clarke is a Paralegal in the Real Estate team with experience in investment and management work across the offices, retail and event space sectors.
Liz has excellent project management skills and has helped develop and promote the use of our technology tools and solutions to ensure that our clients receive efficient service delivery in relation to the ongoing management of their assets.
- Acting for an infrastructure client in relation to the registration of land acquired by way of GVD and undertaking title investigations, drafting licences and assisting on infrastructure projects.
- Acting for a real estate developer in relation to:
- completion of over 200 leasehold interests in respect of their Birmingham portfolio valued at over £600,000 of annual income for our client;
- the asset management of several office buildings in London and Reading; and
- managing the ReLease platform being the online tech solution used to streamline leasing for the Birmingham estate.
- Acting for a national utilities client in dealing with reporting on their freehold and leasehold titles, disposals, leases and licences.
- Acting for an industrial real estate client managing the Q&A exercise on the sale of a portfolio of buildings and land in the UK to real estate funds managed by Blackstone for GBP473 million being the largest sale of logistics real estate assets on record in the UK.
- Acting for a charity who returns properties to the social housing market for homeless and vulnerable people. Assisting with the acquisitions and sub sales together with leading the project management of portfolios involving hundreds of properties including managing both property searches and data rooms.
- Acting for a charity who provide open space solutions for commercial and residential developments in assisting with completions at the SANGS at multiple development including the acquisitions of land from developers, and dealing with the infrastructure (e.g. highway sale and green space acquisitions), utility easements, licenses, variations and further endowments.
- CILEX, Conveyancing Law and Practice, 2021
- Wolverhampton University, LLM (CPE), 2019