Joseph Craig is an associate in the firm’s Litigation, Arbitration & Investigations practice, based in Doha.
Joseph specialises in international dispute resolution with particular focus on construction and commercial arbitration under ICC and LCIA rules.
Joseph was the founder and operator of several companies before joining DLA Piper, allowing him to better understand the clients he now serves.
- Member of the team representing an international company in an LCIA arbitration arising from a construction dispute in Qatar.
- Advised individuals and companies on preliminary business issues including company formation, shareholder agreements, and contract drafting.*
- Member of the team consulting and reviewing a global organization with regard to risk management and employment matters.*
- Pepperdine School of Law, Juris Doctor (JD), 2022
- Pepperdine School of Law, Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR), 2022
- University of Calgary, B.A., Sociology, 2019
- Joseph studied in Canada and California, pursuing a master’s degree in Dispute Resolution alongside his JD.
- Before joining DLA Piper, he founded an automation services company in Canada which grew to span three provinces.
- He also founded a software as a service (SaaS) company which was released across several platforms.
- He has assisted in the due diligence of many businesses targeted for acquisition in the private equity setting.