Sarah CunninghamSenior Associate
Sarah is a Litigation and Regulatory solicitor qualified in Scotland and England & Wales, with particular expertise in complex commercial litigation. She is regularly instructed in relation to commercial and property disputes in courts across Scotland and England, and to conduct matters utilising alternative forms of dispute resolution. She is often instructed to advise on regulatory matters in relation to a vast range of topics, and has a particular interest in the regulation of products.
Sarah often works cross-border, including within the UK and internationally.
Sarah’s practice extends over a number of sectors, with a focus on Consumer Goods, Food and Retail, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure, Construction and Transport.
- University of Glasgow, LLB (Hons)
- University of Glasgow, Diploma in Legal Practice
- Kaplan, Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme
Memberships and Affiliations
- Scottish Arbitration Centre (Named Member)
- Property Litigation Association (PLA)
- British Property Federation (BPF) and Scottish Property Federation (SPF)