Jolanta DąbrowiczSenior Associate
Jolanta Dąbrowicz advises entities from the pharmaceutical, food and healthcare sectors on regulatory and commercial matters. She specializes in matters related to the product development, marketing, distribution, pricing and advertising of medicinal products, medical devices and dietary supplements.
Jolanta represents clients in administrative and court proceedings. She advises and represents clients from regulated sectors in matters of broadly understood product liability.
Jolanta participates in conducting legal due diligence of companies in terms of meeting regulatory requirements and in the scope of administrative and court proceedings conducted against them.
- Representing the pharmaceutical company in the proceedings on non-compliant advertising before the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector and administrative court.
- Advising a leading Polish producer of medicinal products on changing the class of availability of a medicinal product from prescription to OTC drug.
- Advising a global pharmaceutical company on a new distribution model and preparing all documentation, including preparing distribution agreements and negotiating them.
- Advising a distributor of medicinal products, medical devices, dietary supplements and cosmetics on issues related to the advertising of such products and preparing of standard operational procedures in this regard.
- Representing a drug manufacturer in proceedings before the pharmaceutical inspection authorities concerning Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Advising the medical devices company on its reimbursement strategy in Poland.
- Advising a healthcare services provider on its relations with the National Health Fund, medical documentation, and subcontractor agreements to provide healthcare services.
- Advising a global producer and distributor of medicinal products on a case concerning a defect found in a number of its devices that have been implanted in patients.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2014
- University of Warsaw, Center for American Law Studies, 2014
- Recognized as a Rising Star in Healthcare & Life Sciences, The Legal 500 EMEA 2021-2022
- “Jolanta Dabrowicz works closely with the client and shows experience in pharmaceutical and contractual matters” The Legal 500 EMEA, Healthcare & Life Sciences 2022
- Noted for her “experience in relation to publicly reimbursed products” and her attention to detail, The Legal 500 EMEA, Healthcare & Life Sciences 2021
- Recommended in Public Procurement, The Legal 500 EMEA 2019-2022