Klaudia DąbrowskaSenior Associate
Klaudia Dąbrowska specialises in banking law and finance law.
She advises clients on real estate financing transactions and project finance deals, assisting both foreign and domestic banks and investors throughout transaction processes, from negotiating transaction documents to loan disbursement, as well as advising on due diligence reviews in the area of finance law.
Klaudia supports clients (banks, payment institutions and FinTechs) in the regulatory aspects of providing financial and payment services on the Polish market, and she has also run a number of regulatory workshops on banking and finance law as part of cooperation with MMC Polska and for students at the University of Warsaw as part of cooperation with the Banking Law Students’ Association.
- Advising Panattoni on financing the construction of a number of warehouse facilities in Poland (Świebodzin, Zgorzelec, Wrocław, Lublin, Duchnów, and Rzeszów)*
- Advising Savills Investment Management on financing the acquisition of a real property and logistics centre in Poland*
- Advising Longwing Polska sp. z o.o. on financing the construction of an onshore wind farm in northern Poland*
- Advising Berlin Hyp on a EUR 166 million real estate loan (to refinance three office centres and finance a joint-venture buyout of Echo Investment)*
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2017
- October 2022 – present, Senior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- August 2017 – August 2022, Associate, Wolf Theiss, Warsaw
Memberships and Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys, attorney-at-law, 2021