Albina DakaSenior Associate
Albina Daka advises on all matters of domestic and international tax law, in particular in relation to investment funds and asset management structures as well as tax aspects regarding the structuring of real estate investments. She also provides advice on transactional tax, reorganisations and international tax structuring.
She focuses on tax structuring for initiators and advises on investments and divestments of investors. She also advises on all tax aspects of financing, structured finance and leasing transactions as well as tax aspects in relation to the structuring of real estate investments, including portfolio and non-performing loan transactions.
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt, Second State Examination
- University of Frankfurt, First State Examination
- Before Albina joined DLA Piper in August 2022, she was an Associate at a large UK based magic circle law firm in Frankfurt. Initially, Albina joined the firm’s Tax division in 2017 as research trainee. Albina was on a secondment in the London tax group of the firm in 2019.
- Certified Tax Advisor
Memberships and Affiliations
- Hessian Chamber of tax Advisors, Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Bar Association
- German Lawyer’s Association
- Scientific association for tax law Heidelberg
- Tax working group of the German Bar Association