Konstantin Decker-Horz LL.M.Senior Associate
Konstantin Decker-Horz advises national and international corporations, investors and banks on real estate law, real estate transactions and commercial lease agreements including asset and facility management.
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, LL.M. (Real Estate Law), 2021
- International Real Estate Business School, Real Estate Economist (IRE|BS), 2017
- Regional Court Wiesbaden, Second State Examination, 2014
Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, First State Examination, 2011
Awards & Recognitions
- Legal 500 Germany 2021: Recommended for real estate and construction: real estate
Memberships And Affiliations
- Immoebs e.V.
- Round Table Children's Wish e.V.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises UBS on the sale of a logistics portfolio to Prologis
26 June 2022 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises Carlyle on the acquisition of 8 prime distribution logistics assets in...
17 January 2022 .4 minute read