Fanny Denoël focuses on banking and finance law, particularly on various types of cross-border financial transactions. She also has experience in real estate financing, funds financing and corporate law matters.
Fanny advises international companies, private equity houses, banks and financial institutions on various types of cross-border finance transactions, including acquisition, financing and restructuring.
- Advising Herbalife Ltd. and its Luxembourg subsidiaries on a refinancing through senior credit facilities.
- Advising Caerus Real Estate Debt Lux S.C.A., SICAF-SIF on the Luxembourg aspects of several real estate external debt financings.
- Assisting Aberdeen Standard Investments, a leading global asset manager, in the financing by Berlin Hyp AG of the acquisition of logistics assets located in The Hague, Netherlands, and the subsequent reorganization of the group.
- Advising AIG on the merger of the Luxembourg insurance company AIG Europe SA with its wholly owned Greek subsidiary.
- Luxembourg Bar School (Cours complémentaires de droit luxembourgeois), Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg, 2019-2020
- LLM Degree in Space, Satellites Communication and Media Law, Luxembourg, 2018-19
- Master's Degree in European and International Law, Luxembourg, 2017-18
Bachelor's Degree in European and International Law, Maastricht University, The Netherlands, 2014-17
Bachelor's Degree in European and International Law, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2016
- 2020 - to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019-20: Trainee, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019: Internship, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2016: Internship, American Law Firm, Spokane, Washington, US
My latest insights
DLA Piper Luxembourg advises Novaxia Investissement on land acquisition in Luxembourg
22 August 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper Luxembourg has advised 3R Petroleum subsidiary to obtain funds for Petrobras...
18 August 2022 .1 minute read