Marion Deschamps assists a range of clients in banking and financial law. She also advises on regulatory matters within the banking, finance and capital markets sectors.
She regularly advises listed and non-listed companies, banks and professionals in the financial sector in various types of cross-border finance transactions.
- Luxembourg Bar School (Cours complémentaires de droit luxembourgeois), Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg, (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) 2021
- Université de Montréal (Canada), LLM, Business Law in a Global Context, 2017
- Université Lyon 2 Lumière (France) and Université de Montréal (Canada), Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2016
- 2021 – to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019-20: Trainee, Global Law Firm, Paris, France
- 2018: Trainee, Global Law Firm, Paris, France