Carlotta DionisiShe/herSenior Lawyer
Carlotta Dionisi is a banking lawyer, with experience in assisting domestic and international clients, banks, investment funds and companies in leveraged, acquisition and corporate finance transactions.
Carlotta has extensive experience in the real estate finance sector. In addition, she worked on some structured finance and debt capital markets transactions including transfer of UTP receivables, credit securitizations and issuance of bonds.
- Carlotta assisted a French bank, as mandated lead arranger and lender, in the structuring, negotiation and underwriting of a financing granted for a total amount of approximately € 105 million in relation to the refinancing of the borrower’s debt in connection with the development of a new shopping center in Cinisello Balsamo (MI).
- She also assisted the lender in the financing granted to a real-estate fund for the acquisition and renovation of (i) the Hotel Ambasciatori in Rome and (ii) the former Anglo-American hotel in Florence.
- She provided assistance in the context of the financing of the acquisition, completed by a European fund specialized in investments in the consumer brands midmarket segment, of an Italian group active in the professional haircare sector.
- She also assisted a primary management company of an Italian real-estate fund, in the structuring, negotiation and execution of a financing granted by a credit fund, for a total amount of approximately € 70 million in relation, inter alia, to the development of some logistic properties for a total of approximately 160 thousand square meters in the metropolitan area of Milan.
- “Luigi Bocconi” University, Milan, Law degree
- February 2018 – to date: DLA Piper, Milan - Lawyer
- January 2013 - February 2018: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Milan – Trainee Lawyer