John DiPasquale is a versatile real estate lawyer counseling clients on development, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, financing, and leasing across all major asset classes.
John's practice includes drafting and negotiating purchase agreements, leases, financing documents, operating agreements and other real estate related documents, conducting title, survey and zoning review, and performing due diligence. Clients appreciate John's forward-thinking approach.
- Represented a private real estate company in the portfolio sale of $200 million of office and life-science buildings.
- Represented a foreign fund in the acquisition, financing and reflagging of multiple U.S. hotels.
- Represented a REIT in the refinancing of multiple major shopping malls.
- Represented an industrial developer in the acquisition and development of a 1 million square foot logistics center.
- Represented a family in the redevelopment, leasing, acquisition, and disposition of a portfolio of petroleum and retail properties.
Represented a private real estate company in leasing a 50,000 square foot research and development facility.
- J.D., Temple University
- B.B.A., George Washington University
John has represented his local Habitat for Humanity in acquisitions and approvals for affordable housing. John has also represented D&R Greenway Land Trust in land preservation matters.
Before becoming an attorney, John worked in a commercial real estate and capital markets brokerage.