Rachel Dobson qualified as a property lawyer in 2019 and acts on behalf of institutional investors, international funds, occupiers, landowners and lenders in a variety of Real Estate matters.
Rachel deals with asset management matters, sale and purchase and landlord and tenant work and is familiar with property financing transactions.
- Collaborated with a cross-European team on the sale of a logistics portfolio with a total value of EUR520million.
- Advised on a portfolio purchase of 19 tenanted offices around the UK for an overseas investor client.
- Deals with industrial lettings for a large institutional pension scheme.
- Advised a lender providing development financing for a 4.5 acre site in Southwark, London to be developed into a mixed use office and residential.
- Acted for the receivers of a high profile retailer following its entry into receivership, dealing with individual sales and lettings of 23 properties to extract value from the company’s assets.
- Supported a client on the acquisition of a newly developed 450,000 sq ft multi-let estate comprising of 5 industrial units.
- Advises a large PLC occupier on property matters across its portfolio.
- Acted on the sale of a 700,000 sq ft distribution centre in Coventry which completed within 10 days following receipt of heads of term.
- University of Liverpool, Law LLB, First, 2014
- University of Law, LPC with Masters, Distinction, 2018