Luisa Domenichini LLMAssociate
Luisa Domenichini has longstanding experience in the field of EU and US data protection law. She advises national and international clients on all aspects relating to privacy and data protection, cyber security and information technology law. Luisa has advised several clients from various industries regarding GDPR compliance.
- Advising large entities on electronic customer communication.
- Advising on processing and transfer of employee data to third countries.
- Advising on processing of customer data (including the use of analytics tools and cookies).
- Drafting of customer consent forms and audit concepts.
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements regarding the processing of data.
- Drafting of privacy policies for websites and internal use.
- Kammergericht Berlin, Second State Examination, 2021
- University of California, Berkeley Law, LLM, 2017
- Universität Passau, First State Examination, 2015
Before joining DLA Piper in 2021, Luisa worked as Data Protection Officer for an international company providing consulting services in the field of motor vehicle financing and as a Data Protection Consultant for major US companies in the telecommunication and software industry (2017-2021). During her legal traineeship (2019-2021) Luisa worked for the Berlin Data Protection Authority in the sanctions department and for a law firm in Munich focusing on data protection and cyber security. Prior to that, she gained professional experience advising a Mobile Ad Network company on GDPR compliance in San Francisco, California (2015).