Barbara DonatoLegal Director
Barbara Donato is a corporate lawyer with over 15 years’ experience advising national and international clients mainly in the manufacturing sector.
Barbara is admitted to the Italian Bar and holds a master in financial markets regulation.
She’s particularly experienced in assisting clients in the context of extraordinary transactions such as sale and purchase of participations, cross-borders reorganizations, transfers and contributions of going concerns, mergers and de-mergers.
She also provides ongoing assistance to clients on ordinary legal matters.
- Assisted a German listed group in four transactions regarding the acquisition of Italian companies manufacturing equipment and machineries for the food industry.
- Assisted a multinational company engaged in production and sale of fast moving consumer goods in two transactions regarding the acquisition of two Italy-based companies respectively engaged in the production and sale of seasonal food products and in commercializing products dedicated to personal care.
- Assisted a famous luxury fashion brand in connection with some investment transactions.
- Assisted a primary manufacturer of stainless steel kitchen equipment, knives, scissors, and other sharp instruments in relation to the acquisition of an Italian manufacturer of aluminum non-stick cookware.
- Assisted the majority shareholder of a top premier league club in the sale of its controlling interest in the team and certain related assets.
- Assisted the owner of a top premier league club regarding some corporate transactions in connection with a notes financing for a value of almost three hundred million euros.
- University of Rome, Law degree, "LUISS Guido Carli"
- Master in Financial market regulations (Diritto ed economia dei mercati finanziari) organized by C.I.D.E.M. (Centro Interdipartimentale sul Diritto e l’Economia dei mercati) and La Sapienza University
- Course on Basics of Transactional Practice, Dallas
Course on English Legal System and international contracts, Cambridge