Gauthier Dresse’s practice focuses on public law and administrative law. Gauthier works for Belgian and foreign companies, whether listed or unlisted, as well as local and national public institutions.
Gauthier advises clients in all areas of public and administrative law, in particular in relation to public procurement and administrative authorizations and represents them in litigation matters both before the Council of State and before the judicial courts.
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL), Master Degree in Law, magna cum laude, 2022
- Université Saint Louis, Brussels, Bachelor Degree in Law; cum laude, 2020
- DRESSE G., « La marge de manœuvre du parlement fédéral belge dans la transposition de la directive 2014/24 sur la passation des marchés publics », R.E.D.P., 2021, n°4, p. 53 à 68.
- WATHELET B., RIXHON M., DRESSE G., « L’impact de l’augmentation des prix à due à la crise économique actuelle sur la pratique des marchés publics », Institut des juristes d’entreprise, Septembre 2022.
- Legal intern, Brussels based niche law firm, public and administrative law, 2021-2022.
- Summer legal intern Brussels based Benelux law firm, public and administrative law, July 2021.
- Legal intern, Brussels based Belgian law firm, public and administrative law, March - May 2021.
- Summer legal intern, Brussels based international law firm, administrative law, July 2020.
- Summer legal intern, Brussels based Belgian law firm, public and administrative law, October 2019.
- Summer legal intern, Brussels based international law firm, criminal law (white colar crimes), September 2019.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Brussel Bar.
- Scientific collaborator at the Centre Montesquieu d'études de l'action publique (Montesquieu Center for the study of public action) at the Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL).