Chloé is an employment solicitor with experience of both contentious, and non-contentious aspects of employment law, advising clients across a range of sectors including: Consumer Goods, Food and Retail; Real Estate (Hospitality & Leisure); and Technology.
Chloé has experience advising clients in relation to day-to-day employment issues and compliance, including drafting contractual documents and policies, as well as in relation to complex and/or new areas of law. Chloé also has experience in dealing with Employment Tribunal claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination and equal pay.
Chloé is an active member of DLA Piper’s Leadership Alliance for Women, which works to promote gender equality.
- Carried out compliance audit reviews for two large technology companies, advising on compliance with multiple aspects of employment law. Produced bespoke reports flagging high risk areas and proposed actions.
- Reviewing clients’ contracts of employment and staff handbooks for compliance and best practice, including taking a leading role in the coordination of an international contract review for over 300 employees for a financial technology company.
- Assisting international clients with hiring individuals in the UK following the set-up of new UK entities. Advising on a range of issues including procedural, compliance and commercial considerations.
- Advising clients in respect of Employment Tribunal claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination, victimisation, harassment and equal pay. Chloé has assisted with all stages of proceedings including reviewing evidence, disclosure, drafting responses and witness statements and settlement negotiations.
- Supporting clients with the management of redundancy, grievance, collective grievance and disciplinary processes.
- Advising on day-to-day employment issues including in respect of novel areas of law, and issues arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.