Harry has experience advising on international private equity transactions and cross-border mergers and acquisitions for both domestic and international clients. Harry acts for both private equity investors and management teams on private equity transactions as well as for vendors and purchasers on mergers and acquisitions.
- Redical on the £120m acquisition of the Victoria Gate and Victoria Quarter shopping centres located in Leeds from Hammerson Plc .
- Shareholders on the $300m sale of Hindawi Limited, a leading publisher of Open Access journals, to John Wiley & Sons, Inc .
- Management on the disposal of a leading European pharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of central nervous disorders (reported to be the biggest European pharma deal of 2020) .
- Management on the €3.2 billion disposal of IFS to a new EQT Fund .
- LDC on the acquisition of Ashtons Hospital Pharmacy Services Limited .
- Michelin on the sale of Bookatable, the restaurant reservation platform, to TripAdvisor’s TheFork .
- The 2 Sisters Food Group on the carve-out disposals of its red meat processing business to Kepak Group and its fresh-filled sandwich production business to Samworth Brothers .
- Durham University, BA (Hons) Anthropology & Archaeology, 2015
- University of Law, GDL, LPC, MSc (Law, Business and Management), 2017