Rawan B. El OsmaniAssociate
Rawan practices in the area of litigation, with particular focus on commercial and banking disputes. She has litigation experience before the courts in Lebanon and the UAE. Her clients include companies in a range of sectors including construction, financial services, and retail.
- Advising on a number of commercial litigation cases related to exclusive agencies, contract claims, and disputes among shareholders and partners
- Advising prime multinational companies intervening in a vast range of commercial activities, such as heavy industry, oil and fuel trade, exclusive agencies for major cars manufacturers, etc.
- Representing multinational companies in a number of employment cases relating to employees’ conflicts, both collective and individual as well as syndicate negotiations.
- Advising a number of banks and financial institutions on internal and international banking operations and contracts
- Advising a major bank in the UAE on the execution of mortgages before the local courts
- Advising on several International Air Carrier Liability cases as legal advisers to several aviation companies and insurance companies
- Advising on local and international M&As transactions and drafting and/or reviewing all related documents from the initial stages of confidentiality arrangements to due diligence, acquisition agreements, put and call options, escrow arrangements and shareholders agreements
- Advising on the employment issues arising out of administrations and insolvencies
- Advising on the financial and management restructuring of a Lebanese company
- Advising on a financial litigation case filed in Lebanon and in Switzerland and related to the provision of certain financial services by a Swiss financial institution and its subsidiary in Lebanon
- Université Saint Joseph, Beirut, Lebanon
- Collège Louise Wegmann, Beirut, Lebanon
- February 2016 - Beirut Bar Association
- September - December 2017 - PricewaterhouseCoopers, Beirut Lebanon
- July 2014 - August 2017 - Soumrani Lawyers and Legal Counsels, Beirut Lebanon
- June - July 2015 - World Bank Group, Beirut Lebanon
- June- September 2014 - International Finance Corporation- World Bank Group, Beirut, Lebanon
- July 2013 - June 2014 - Badri and Salim Meouchi Law Firm, Beirut, Lebanon
- June - July 2012 - Lebanese State Council, Beirut, Lebanon