Dr Florian EngelsAssociate
Dr Florian Engels practices in the area of corporate law, with particular focus on capital markets, corporate litigation, board advisory services and corporate governance issues.
He primarily advises German and international corporations, especially listed stock corporations.
- University of Cologne, First State Examination, 2016
- University of Cologne, Ph.D., 2018
- Cologne Higher Regional Court, Second State Examination, 2021
- The Chairmanship of the Supervisory Board Meeting by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Diss. 2019
- Rights and duties of the chairman of the supervisory board as chairman of the supervisory board meeting, BOARD 4/2019, 154
- Dinner of the 8th Frankfurt Supervisory Board Day on 24 September 2019: The chairmanship of the Supervisory Board meeting by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- 2016-2019: Trainee Lawyer at DLA Piper (Corporate/M&A)