Paul Evans focuses on commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, financing and the development of commercial properties.
His experience includes representing buyers and sellers of office properties, multifamily properties, industrial properties, shopping centers and mixed use projects and representing institutional investors and developer partners in joint venture transactions.
Some of Paul's notable experience includes the following:
- Representation of a privately-owned company in the US$155 million sale of an approximately 160 acre property located in Boston
- Representation of an international educational company in its US$20.4 million acquisition of and subsequent development of a 300,000 square foot building in Cambridge, MA
- Representation of a real estate private equity firm in its US$82.5 million acquisition and financing of an 899,755 square foot, four-property industrial portfolio located in Greater Boston
- Representation of an institutional owner in its US$263.8 million sale of an apartment building in New Jersey
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- A.B., Bowdoin College