Christopher J. FeldmanPartner
Chris Feldman concentrates on international tax planning, cross-border mergers and acquisitions and legal implementation and integration.
Chris has assisted a wide range of clients, from Silicon Valley startups expanding their operations abroad to multibillion-dollar multinationals integrating domestic and foreign acquisitions, with the purpose of efficient tax structuring and meeting compliance requirements. He has advised on numerous legal and operational restructuring projects and global transfer pricing issues of multinationals.
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University 2009
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law 2008
- B.S., Finance, Tulane University 2001
Chris is a frequent speaker on international tax matters.
- Author, "GOING GLOBAL: EMPLOYMENT AND TAX CONSIDERATIONS," (2013)
- Co-author, "Tax Considerations Related to Cross-Border Franchise Transactions, in FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISING 59," (Will K. Woods ed., 2013)
- "Convergence of Technical and Practical," Effective International Tax Planning & Structuring Conference, held by the Tax Executive Institute (TEI) (January 2012)
Before attending law school, Christopher was an accountant for one of the major accounting firms.
Chris is a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Young International Fiscal Association (YIFA)