His assistance also extends to regulatory issues in the banking and capital market sectors, including those related to anti-money laundering.
In addition to working with companies in the financial sector, such as banks, payment institutions, securitisation companies, and asset managers, Tiago also collaborates with companies, including listed ones, from other backgrounds.
- Advising an American global investment company with several private equity transactions through is strategic partners and hedge funds.
- Advising an American global alternative asset management and financial company in the refinancing and transfer of a part of its assets located or held, and secured, in different jurisdictions across Europe.
- Advising a Luxembourg securitisation company on the application of the securitisation European and Luxembourg laws and regulations.
- Advising a Luxembourg bank regarding the financing of a French automotive group.
- Advising an American global investment company with the issuance of debt instruments and debt refinancing.
Instituto De Direito Económico Financeiro e Fiscal of Lisbon University (Law School), brief course, Accounting for Lawyers
Centro de Investigação de Direito Privado of Lisbon University (Law School), Post-Graduate Course in Corporate Governance, 2016
Lisbon Catholic University (Law School), Master’s degree in Business Law, 2019
- 2023 to date, Associate, DLA Piper, Luxembourg
- 2022-23, Associate, Major London-headquartered multinational law firm, Luxembourg
- 2011-22, Associate Lawyer, Portuguese law firm, Portugal
- 2018-21, Trainee Lawyer/Associate Lawyer, major Spanish law firm, Portuguese Branch, Portugal
- 2017-18, Professional Trainee, Portuguese Securities Market Commission