Flávia Cavalcanti FerreiraAssociate
Flávia Cavalcanti Ferreira focuses her practice in the areas of finance & banking, capital markets, corporate and sports law, especially in cross-border financing transactions, banking regulatory matters, issuance of debt instruments in the capital markets, structuring of investment funds and football M&A transactions.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Assistance to 777 Partners in the acquisition of the majority stake of Vasco da Gama Football Corporation, one of Brazil's and Rio de Janeiro's biggest and most traditional football teams, in 2022
- Assistance to John Textor in the acquisition of the majority stake of Botafogo Football Corporation, one of Brazil's and Rio de Janeiro's most traditional football teams, in 2022
- Assistance to Banco do Brasil in the US$ 500 million loan granted by China Development Bank in 2021
- Assistance to Rio Alto group in the issuance of debentures of public distribution with restricted efforts of Coremas Holding S.A. and Coremas Holding II S.A. in 2020 and 2021, which enabled the growth of renewable energy plants in Brazil
- Assistance to Development Finance Corporation in the US$ 400 million loan to Itaú Unibanco S.A
- Assistance to Banco Votorantim S.A. in the issuance of bond in foreign capital markets under Brazilian law perspective in 2020
- Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Law - Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGVLAW), São Paulo/SP, Brazil, 2017
- Bachelor of Law, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, Brazil, 2014
In addition, Flávia Ferreira has worked in other law firms in banking, with special focus on agribusiness transactions, contractual and corporate practices.
- "Banco do Brasil recebe empréstimo do Banco de Desenvolvimento da China," Lexlatin, February, 2022
- "Botafogo anuncia venda da SAF," Lexlatin, March 2022
- "Banco Votorantim emite títulos e capta 500 milhões de dólares," Lexlatin, August 2020
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Eagle Football on acquisition of controlling stake in Olympique Lyonnais
20 December 2022 .4 minute read
Campos Mello Advogados advises 777 Partners in the acquisition of 70 percent share of...
5 September 2022 .2 minute read