Campbell Fitch is a partner in the Vancouver office, where he practises mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance law, with a particular focus on Canada/U.S. cross border transactions.
His securities practice includes acting for underwriters with respect to diligence and other matters, mutual funds (public and private) with respect to offerings of securities and regulatory matters, and public companies with respect to financings, day-to-day corporate matters, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.
Campbell’s corporate commercial practice includes acting for private companies with respect to mergers and acquisitions and ongoing matters. He has a particular focus on cross-border Canada-United States matters.
- Acting for Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTC: TCNNF) in its proposed US$2.1 billion acquisition of Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. (CSE: HARV, OTCQX: HRVSF).
- Represented Acreage Holdings, Inc. (CSE: ACRG.U) in its USD$3.4 billion arrangement with Canopy Growth.
- Represented High Street Capital Partners, LLC in connection with its USD$314.2 million subscription receipt financing, reverse take-over of Applied Inventions Management Corp. and the listing of the resulting issuer, Acreage Holdings, Inc. (CSE: ACRG.U), on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Acted for PNG Gold Corporation in connection with its reverse takeover of International Silver Ridge Resources Inc. and its subsequent $38 million private placement
- Acted for Tone Resources Ltd. in connection with US Gold Corporation’s US$160 million acquisition of Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd., White Knight Resources Ltd. and Tone Resources Ltd.
- Acted as securities counsel to Yukon Development Corporation in connection with its $100 million bond offering
- Acted for DXP Enterprises, Inc. in connection with its $23.5 million acquisition of Industrial Paramedic Services Ltd.
- LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 1985
- B.A., University of Alberta, 1982
- Martindale-Hubbell, Distinguished® Peer Review Rated
- Campbell has spoken at meetings of the Pacific Northwest Section of the Securities Law Group of the American Bar Association. He is active in presenting seminars on various topics to clients.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Securities Law Subsection of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
My latest insights
DLA Piper Canada advised PODA on multiparty sale of intellectual property assets for US...
16 May 2022 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises Pack4U in its acquisition of Catalyst Healthcare
18 January 2022 .3 minute read