Patrick has represented a variety of market participants including arrangers, investment managers, originators and investors.
- Advising Azrieli Group on the syndicated refinancing of its approximate US850m acquisition of Norwegian data centre provider Green Mountain.
- Advising Elekta AB on the establishment of its EUR2bn Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) programme.
- Advised the joint lead managers in respect of a proposed USD400m additional tier 1 note issuance by a leading South Asian Bank.
- Advised an international food conglomerate regarding the listing of their USD500m senior unsecured notes on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Advised a major European infrastructure fund on multiple matters, including the implementation of a new subscription line facility agreement providing committed and uncommitted funding in excess of USD600m.
- Advised a leading alternatives investment management firm regarding the implementation of a £540m forward flow financing arrangement.
- Advised one of Europe's leading alternative asset management firms in connection with various new and existing single managed and comingled fund financing arrangements.
- BA Politics, University of Sheffield
- GDL, Distinction, University of Law
- LPC, Distinction, University of Law