Eszter Fodor *Senior Associate
Eszter Fodor has wide experience in M&A and financing transactions as well as general corporate matters.
She regularly advises large multinational clients on a variety of domestic and international deals, including mergers, de-mergers, acquisitions, private equity investments, and cross-border auction processes.
She is an She is an English law qualified lawyer.
- Advising a Luxembourg-based company, an early European pioneer in end-to-end-encrypted cloud services, in its successful acquisition by a European, state-owned mail delivery firm.
- Advising one of the leading Turkish investors across Central Asia, the Balkans and the Middle East and North Africa regions in its sale of its majority shareholding in Albania’s leading fixed line internet and TV operator, the largest owner of a fibre network in the country and mobile operator with a significant network of its own.
- Advising a French company in its sale of its Hungarian subsidiary to two of the leading European actors in the relevant sector.
- Master of Corporate Law, University of Cambridge, Faculty of Law, Cambridge, UK, 2019-2020, First Class Honours
- Erasmus Scholarship, University of Groningen, Faculty of Law, Groningen, the Netherlands, 2010-2011
- J.D., Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Budapest, Hungary, 2007-2013