Mary’s particular interest in the life sciences and healthcare sectors and the interplay between patent and regulatory issues in these spaces is supported by her academic background in human and biological sciences.
- Acted for patentee in High Court litigation relating to medical devices.
- Represented successful defendant in High Court copyright litigation.
- Acted for claimant in UK action in pan-European dispute relating to veterinary pharmaceutical products.
- Dispute Resolution Associate at London based boutique patent law firm, 2019-2022
- Trainee at London based international law firm, 2017-2019
As a former student athlete and keen cyclist, Mary participates in the firm’s Women in Sport initiative with a particular interest in promoting equality of opportunity in sport.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Solicitor, 2019
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property