Sira FranziniSenior Lawyer
Sira Franzini practices in the area of corporate and commercial law, with particular focus on mergers and acquisitions in both national and international transactions.
Sira has acquired a strong experience in assisting Italian and multinational companies and PE funds in every phase of domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, including sell-side and buy-side acquisitions, divestments, transfers of business and going concern, mergers and de-mergers.
She also regularly advises clients in the context of corporate reorganisations and in any corporate and corporate governance matters.
- Law degree, University of Bologna
- L.L.M. International Law, Columbia University / Amsterdam University
- Mentioned as "Key Lawyer" in the Private Equity Practice of DLA Piper Italy in The Legal 500
- Before joining DLA Piper, Sira worked with leading international law firms.
- She also gained a significant secondment experience in the in-house legal office of one of the largest Italian listed company (and one of the major European energy infrastructure operators).