Cathelijn FrederiksSenior Associate
Cathelijn Frederiks is a senior associate (advocaat) in the Finance and Projects department of DLA Piper in Amsterdam.
Cathelijn has experience in advising banks and other (alternative) credit providers and borrowers on a wide range of (international) financing transactions. This includes the structuring, drafting, negotiation and subsequent execution of primary as well as secondary transaction documentation and related workstreams.
Cathelijn focusses on real estate financing as well as on project financing (such as renewables finance transactions).
- Grotius Academy, Financing and security rights, 2014 (with distinction cum laude)
- Law Firm School, 2010 (with distinction cum laude)
- Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, Masters of Laws, 2008 (with distinction cum laude)
- Cathelijn previously worked for two Dutch law firms in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Cathelijn also gained experience as an inhouse legal counsel for a Dutch listed corporate.
- She also has been seconded with a large Dutch bank.