Miguel GadeaSenior Associate
Miguel Gadea is a litigation lawyer with over 14 years of experience especially in Criminal Law.
Miguel has experience dealing with complex criminal proceedings and cross-border litigation specially Foreign Corrupt Practice Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery act's investigations.
In addition, Miguel advices companies in designing and implementing corporate measures and controls in order to prevent criminal risks. Likewise, Miguel has wide experience with company's internal investigations.
His clients span a broad range or sectors. Recently he has worked with clients in the life science, real state, energy and retails sectors.
- Assistance to an international paper mill on the grounds of environmental crimes.
- Assistance to a money transfer company whose administrators have been investigated on the grounds of money laundering.
- Assistance to a law firm investigated as accessory of tax evasion.
- Assistance to an international telecom company on the grounds of business misconduct.
- Assistance to software companies on a criminal investigation on the grounds of fraud and false accountability.
- Assistance to an international mass media and entertainment conglomerate to charge crimes against the intellectual property.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Valladolid, 2002
- 2008-2009, Attorney at the Public Prosecutor office in Madrid assigned to domestic violence and prison supervision teams.
- Professor at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid in criminal procedural law