Seb GalastroSenior Associate
Seb Galastro's experience includes advising on a broad range of commercial property matters, with a focus on the hospitality and leisure, corporate occupier and renewable energy sectors.
Seb's skill set includes leasing (for both landlords and tenants), franchise agreements, acquisitions and sales (either individual assets or portfolios), large-scale developments, real estate financing and complex title reviews.
- Advising large-scale hotel clients on their international property and franchise portfolio.
- Advising The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in the management of its property portfolio in Scotland, particularly in the acquisition and disposal of the Bank's property, as well as the legal aspects of on-going management issues.
- Advising a large-scale developer client on the development of the new Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
- Advising Heineken on its tied pub portfolio in Scotland as well as assisting in the acquisition of 1,900 pubs from Punch Taverns.
- Advising on real estate aspects of DJ Alexander's disruptive landlord and tenant portal, Apropos.
- Acting for Places for People Homes Limited and Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association Limited on large-scale housing developments, including affordable housing aspects.
- Advising Telereal Trillium on the management of its property portfolio in Scotland.
- University of St Andrews, MA (Hons), French and Italian
- University of Edinburgh, LBB; Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
Seb has published practice notes on servitude disputes and lease surrenders on the Lexis PSL website.