Yesica L. Garduño SandovalShe/Her/HersSenior Associate
- Advised a major retail group in connection with the sale of its brand’s Mexican-based business. Legal assistance included work required to obtain approval. from the Mexican Antitrust Commission and the negotiation of relevant franchise agreements that will govern the relationship in the future.
- Advised a leading provider of ground and cargo handling services in the acquisition of a major ground handling provider in Mexico.
- Advised a paperboard mills company in the acquisition of a major Mexican folding carton converter.
- Advised an Illinois-based manufacturing company in connection with the acquisition of industrial facilities and companies in Mexico.
- Advised an electric company in the restructuring of its businesses in Mexico.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Law Degree, 2009
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2021 - Recommended, Mexico Corporate and M&A
- Best Lawyers
2023 - Ones to Watch, Mexico City Corporate and M&A Law
Yesica provides legal counsel to the Natural History Museum of Mexico City Trust, created as a nonprofit trust to help preserve the Natural History Museum.
- Co-Author, The Practitioner’s Guide to Global Investigations - Seventh Edition, Global Investigations Review (2023)
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Yesica was a senior associate at a boutique transactional law firm in Mexico City.
- Associate professor of Administrative Law, Universidad Iberoamericana
Memberships And Affiliations
- Leadership Alliance for Women (LAW), Mexico Delegate
- Firm Associate Representative, Mexico
- Abogadas Mx