Andrea Gaspar practices in the litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution department, with focus on pre-litigations and litigation cases related to Civil Law, Commercial Law, and Corporate Law.
- Advising clients in the civil, commercial, corporate, insurance and banking/financial sectors.
- Advising clients in banking lawsuits, involving (I) mis-selling of derivatives and other financial instruments and (II) liability resulting from the approval of prospectus for public offer of shares.
- Advising clients in M&A transactions, in and out-of-court corporate restructuring and corporate governance.
- Conducting legal due diligences on non-performing loans.
- Advising clients on the definition and implementation of recovery strategies, including special revitalization proceedings.
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Post-Graduation Degree in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring, 2021
- Católica Lisbon, School of Law, Master of Law – Litigation, 2018
- Católica Lisbon, School of Law, Law Degree, 2016
- 2022 to present, Associate at DLA Piper ABBC
- 2017 – 2022, Trainee and Associate Lawyer, Lisbon based international law firm
Memberships And Affiliations