Marie Germain focuses on tax law.
She advises corporate and private equity clients on corporate and international tax law matters and international tax structuring.
- Advising on the tax aspects of the restructuring of the holding structure of an Italian football club.
- Advising a global real estate investment management firm on the establishment of the next generation pan-European core living open-ended real estate alternative investment fund and the downstream investment structure.
- Assisting a global investment management firm in connection with the acquisition of properties in Ireland.
- Advising a global investment management firm on the establishment of a Luxembourg investment fund focusing on investments in the “green” real estate sector.
- Boston University School of Law, US, LLM American Law, Tax concentration, 2015-16
- Paris XII Creteil, France, Master's degree in Tax law, 2014-15
- Paris X Nanterre, France, Master's Degree in Business Law, 2013-14
University of Rouen, France, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, 2009-12
- 2019 - to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2018-19: KPMG Luxembourg, Tax advisor transfer pricing
- 2016-17: Axelia Partners, Boston, MA, US, Junior tax consultant