Timothy Gilbert concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation and white-collar matters. His experience includes class actions, multi-district litigation, and internal investigations. He joined DLA Piper after working at another major law firm and clerking in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- J.D., Temple University School of Law 2019
- Order of the Coif, magna cum laude
- Lead Articles Editor, Temple Law Review Vol. 91
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University 2015
Tim maintains an active pro bono practice focusing on post-conviction relief and civil rights litigation. Tim has worked with the Pennsylvania Innocence Project, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania's Prisoner Civil Rights Panel, and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania's Supervision to Aid Reentry Program.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Mark A. Kearney, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2021–2022
Civic and Charitable
Tim regularly volunteers with Books Through Bars, a nonprofit organization providing free books to incarcerated people.